ads

Friday, April 26, 2013

My first love compatiblility reading..

About a month ago I was Instagram and posted a picture of the Astrology Wheel I made for myself and I got a few requests to look at some people's charts.   I always feel bad saying no because I'm so busy and for a newbie like myself to interpret a Natal Chart takes a very long time.   I love Astrology and I learned it mostly for myself because I want to completely understand and embrace my Natal Chart.   In order to do that I needed to take my love for Astrology one big leep forward and finally take a class.   I searched for months and I couldn't find anything, so I gave up and just settled for Susan Millers monthly forecast.  Her monthly forecasts are amazing and she is by far one of the best astrologers I have ever been into.  Her Astrology Zone site is constantly on my screen.   Dr Standley is great if you want to learn Astrology because she breaks it all down for you.  She's basically teaching you about it as she is telling you what your planet placements mean.   She even offers a free Natal Chart graph on her site.



It was about 2010 that I finally got to go to one of Susan Millers lectures in Nyc and it was there that I met my Astrology teacher.   After Susan was done she gave her mentee  Rebecca Gordon,  a shout out.   She teaches astrology class in Manhattan and to go chat with her if you are interested.   My level of thirst went up so high I had to catch my chin~!   I end up finding her at the end of the event but there was another girl talking her up a storm.  I waited and got her brochure and ended up taking her Beginners Astrology class.  It was about 3 months long and you had to meet up at this yoga studio loft in the Village every Sunday.   It was about 10 of around a table, very cozy.   I learned so much from her and after the class was over I signed up for her Intermediate Class.   Unfortunately, I couldn't finish it because it was around that time my anxiety problems showed up.   In my beginners class with her she that I might develop nervous system issues  because I have Uranus in Scorpio in the 6th House.  Some people with Uranus in this house have a great deal of nervous tension.. being that the 6th is also about Health, that means that I might face this health problem throughout my life.


Our Natal charts are a snap shot of where all the planets were when we were born.  Now picture the planets moving everyday over your natal chart placements.  It's like a clock.    Your natal chart will never change but the everyday transit of the planets always will.  Since I have my Uranus in the 6th house that means anytime a planet flys over it throughout my life, that certain health issue might come up.   The key health issue in my life is stress and now I know that.   Astrologers are not psychics they are just interpreters.   A lot of people get that confused.

I didn't mean to write this long ass blog.  It was supposed to be an introduction to my first interpretation lol  I'll have to post it separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're Mean

 A close friend of mine said that to me the other day.     It's true I can be.    I can be very mean, cold and cutting.    It's a sa...