ads

Sunday, March 10, 2024

YG Marley and Ms. Lauryn Hill LIVE ON STAGE JAMAICA March 2024 -Praise ...

I am so happy to see Lauryn Hill so happy.   
She's about to get her lick back on this dirty music industry.
They tried to assassinate her character.  Nobody liked that she changed but I didn't care.  I knew she was on mission for herself, I loved the acoustic album, she bared her soul to us.  I was grateful for that.   She's not here to do what we want.  She gave us Miseducation and it was a global success but then she wanted to go deeper.    They wouldn't let her.   She rebelled and broke free... her true fans stuck around.   I love to see her put her son on, and he's good too.   That whole family is solid.. they are such spiritual people.   I always felt Bob Marley was a gift to us like Jesus was...  Not of this world but in this world.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're Mean

 A close friend of mine said that to me the other day.     It's true I can be.    I can be very mean, cold and cutting.    It's a sa...