ads

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Space clearing and salt

"I also want to once and for all dispel the myth that it’s a good idea for therapists to keep a bowl of salt permanently in their treatment area. I don’t know who first thought of this but they clearly didn’t understand how quickly salt becomes saturated with energetic debris and can lower the vibration of a space rather than raise it. I’ve seen therapy rooms where the salt hasn’t been changed in a year or more, and the effect is absolutely nauseating.

Salt, if used, must be changed every day. But why bother? It’s minimally effective as a purification technique, and good quality salt doesn’t come cheap. It’s far better to do regular space clearing to keep the whole area energetically clean and clear."
I'm glad she mentioned this. I used to spray salt water all over my windows and entrances to the house. I guess I need to go out and buy her new book. I've been a fan of Karen Kingston for years after a friend of mine gave me his book to read that she had written.

If you are a newbie to Feng Shui, check her books out.  She's easy to understand and one of the best out there when it comes to Feng Shui.  
Source: Space clearing and salt by Karen Kingston

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're Mean

 A close friend of mine said that to me the other day.     It's true I can be.    I can be very mean, cold and cutting.    It's a sa...