ads

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mercury Goes Retrograde

Ahh and so here we are again with Mercury going Retrograde.   It's always through these few weeks while he's like this that I get completely paranoid about any weird sound coming out of my car.  This is what Mercury RX does though, it messes with our plans, our cars, our electronics and our pocket books.   It's just like I'm sitting around waiting to see what is going to break down on me, it can even be my electric pencil sharpener.

Here is what world famous astrologer Susan Miller has to offer: 
Sign no contracts now - I would like you to wait until after August 8, but ideally, I suggest you put off making an agreement until after the new moon, August 17. That is an especially beautiful portal to two weeks of strong energy, likely to bring fine results. Some readers may try to outrun the start of Mercury retrograde by signing quickly in the first week of July, but I feel the aspects are too harsh in early July to do that - I recommend that you do not try to rush. I also feel that you are already too close to the start date of the retrograde to prevent the errors in judgment that Mercury retrograde is known to bring. We always begin to feel the slowdowns two weeks before - that is why Astrology Zone went up a bit late this month! You have no idea of the problems I had behind the scenes!

See... I think I will do what she says.   Also, stop by her webpage www.astrologyzone.com and read your monthly horoscopes, they are so on point.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're Mean

 A close friend of mine said that to me the other day.     It's true I can be.    I can be very mean, cold and cutting.    It's a sa...